Who can join?
Any individual or business who is keen to be linked to WASBC may apply for membership irrespective of size or sector. This is subject to approval by the Registrar. Different membership categories are entitled to different privileges.
Our motto: Connect, Collaborate and Create
Members of the WA-Singapore Business Council will benefit from many advantages
- Connect with Western Australia’s policy makers
- Access an effective and respected advocate for your views on government policy
- Open doors for you and your business through networking with members
- Join Chamber Interest Groups to expand your knowledge and drive thought leadership
- Receive exclusive invitations to member-only events
- Enjoy preferential and priority registrations for all other events
- SMEs and Corporates are listed on the Business Directory
- Participate in the WASBC Membership Benefits Scheme
- Be rewarded for referring new members to the Chamber (SMEs $50 voucher; Corporate $100 voucher and Sponsor Free membership/$200 voucher – limit to 2 vouchers per member per year)
For a comparative table of the different membership categories, click HERE.